We are a family UPHOLSTERY company that prides ourselves on BRITISH quality craftsmanship and customer service.
From the early years of doing repairs and small upholstery jobs we have grown into a prestige upholstery company with a dedicated workforce committed to bringing a premium service to all our customers throughout the UK.
Our History in brief:
- 1940s The foundations started by Harold Rowlands from a small premises in Grimsby and was buying and selling furniture and started to do repairs and small reupholstery works and learning his skill.
- 1960s Harolds two sons started learning the trade and taught themselves to make new frames and upholster them with the help of their father.Business picked up and soon they where supplying large furniture retailers with hand made furniture including Chesterfields.
- 1980s Business grew into the contract and pub sector and we where supplying and reupholstering for companies like Bass and Pubmaster breweries and top Uk designers.Our name was surpassed for quality within these circles and worked on many prestigious contracts throughout the UK for the next 30 years.
- 2000 We moved into more domestic work again and pushed our British upholstery craftmanship and reupholstery service.The next 10 years we developed into the home interiors market and started making more bespoke items that customers required.
- Now We are still going strong and keeping you the customer happy from start to finish.